Halloween Dig Store
WE KEEP GREAT COMPANY!
Here is a list of businesses and individuals who helped
us have extraordinary fun!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
SPECIAL THANKS TO The Schuylkill County Radio Clue for their consistent professionalism, kindness and help throughout the game each year. We love having them as part of the DIG family.
And Fangs-a-Lot! to our Bewitchingly Brilliant Boo Crew, all of those volunteers who help scare & challenge the Diggers along their quest. They are chosen because they are dependable, trustworthy leaders who can adapt & improvise. They make the DIG Extraordinary Fun!
- BuyCoalRegion.com & BuySkook.com...Area Sportswear & Gifts, 570-773-0104
- Sweet Pizzz Pizza: Frackville, 874-1111 or Pottsville 622-3123
- State Representative 123 District, Neal Goodman
- Christine A. Holman District Attorney
- Pascoli's Pizza, Mahanoy City, PA, 773-1151
- American Crow Bar, Shenandoah, PA 570-462-1111
- Lakeside Beverage, Barnesville (570) 467-3639
- The James J. & Edith Rhoades Foundation
- Fabcon "Build It Fast - To Last"
- ED'S USA AUTO RENTAL, Pottsville 622-6400
- Dr. David Kurzinsky, DDS, Shenandoah 462-1971
- DiCasimirro Skytop Coal and Oil Co., 773-2000
- DemmerGraphics Screen Printing & Embroidery, Mahanoy City 773.0104
/ Shenandoah 462.9756
- Cal's Tire & Auto Service, 570-668-2200
- American Cable Recyclers, Inc., Mahanoy City
- A & C Catering, 570-773-0895 / 800-773-0895
- Lakeside Ballroom, Pub, Restaurant, Catering, Barnesville, 570-467-2630
- Stirling Entertainment, DJ / Karaoke Service, 789-1165
- Nelson T. Davis Agency, Home & Auto Insurance, 773-1000
- The RED ZONE, Mahanoy City, PA 570-773 -5000
- Black Diamond Bar & Restaurant, Frackville 874-2468
BUSINESSES AND INDIVIDUALS:
We can't say enough about all these great people.
Everyone on this list was extraordinarily nice, don't forget to stop
by when you're in their area.
Thanks to the towns of: White Haven, Weatherly, Rock City, Beaver Meadows, Trescow, Tamaqua & Quakake for their hospitality.
- Hickory Run State Park
- Pocono Tap House, Albrightsville
- Francis E. Walter Dam
- Lehigh Gorge State Park, White Haven
- Mystical Treasures, White Haven
- Capone’s, White Haven
- Lehigh Gorge State Park, Rock City
- White Water Paint Ball
- Band Shell, Weatherly
- Tweedle Park, Weatherly
- Beaver Meadows Park
- Jenny’s Tavern, Trescow
- Still Creek Bar, Tamaqua
- Rush Elementary
- McDonald’s, Tamaqua
- Marian field
- Zucovich’s Farms, Quakake
- And everyone who went out of their way to help us along the way.
- $400. First At Site Winner’s Prize Donated To: National Ovarian Cancer Col.
- First to Find The Count Winner’s Prize- No Winner...(Chosen by DIG Staff) Donated:
- $200. To: Alzheimer’s Association
- $200. To: Wounded Warriors Project
- $200. Spirit Award Winner’s Prize Donated To: Diabetes Foundation
- $200 Best Monster Site Winner’s Prize Donated To: (Local) Rita Holman Foundation
(Breast Cancer Research)
Chance money from Yuengling Tailgate Cooler Donated
(Thanks to Mark & Larry Trakes)
- $183. donated to: Hillside ASPCA, Pottsville, PA
Chance money from Outdoor Smoker Donated
(Thanks to Monica Williams, The Keg Stand, Mahanoy City)
- $217. donated to: The James J & Mary Edith Rhoades Foundation
Compliments of DemmerGraphics
- $108. Sportswear/Novelty sale Donated To: St. Jude
- $100. To: Hickory Run State Park, White Haven, PA
- $50. To: White Haven Recreation, White Haven, PA
- $50. To: Tweedle Park, Weatherly, PA
- $50. To: Art Department, Shenandoah Valley High School
- $50. To: Art Department, Mahanoy Area High School
- $50. To: Historical Society, Mahanoy City
- $50. To: Marian High School, Tamaqua
- $50. To: Rush Township Elementary School
Thanks for a fun and safe DIG
See you next year, Oct 10th, 2015!,
Count Miniescule and his creators,
Dot, Joanne, Susan
Home | Dig
| Diggers Ball Dig
Contest | Help | Waiting
List | Other Hunts
Halloween Dig Store | DEMMERGRAPHICS
| Sponsors | BuyCoalRegion.com
The Great Halloween Grave Dig